According to the HSE, nearly half of all accidents involving abrasive wheels are due to an unsafe system of work or operator error.
This Abrasive Wheels course will provide you with an introduction to working safely with abrasive wheels so that you can easily identify the hazards, understand the risks and know which control measures are needed to prevent injury and ill-health.
● This course is in accordance with UK Health and Safety legislation
● Fully online course, ongoing assessment, no time limits
● Confirmation email on completion of each module
● On successful completion of the course your will be able to download your certificate immediately
● Approximate duration: 1-2 hours
Our course consists of 5 modules
● General knowledge about Abrasive Wheels
● Abrasive wheels and cutting discs
● Safe use of Angle Grinders
● Safe use of Bench and Pedestal grinders
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for operators, managers and supervisors, who use, select or specify abrasive wheels in their work activities as defined in the PUWER regulations.
Experience of using abrasive wheels would be advantageous. In addition to this course we are able to provide practical assessment on the abrasive wheel via our on-site training company Kentra Training
www.kentratraining.co.uk this is not compulsory but is recommended as the next step in your ongoing training program.