Ladders and stepladders are not banned under health and safety law. In fact they can be a sensible and practical option for low-risk, short-duration tasks. However, you need to make sure you use the right type of ladder and you know how to use it safely.
This course is designed to advise and give guidance on the simple, sensible precautions employers, employees and their representatives should take to keep people safe when using ladders and stepladders in the workplace.
● This course is in accordance with UK Health and Safety legislation
● Fully online course, ongoing assessment, no time limits
● Confirmation email on completion of each module
● On successful completion of the course your will be able to download your certificate immediately
● Approximate duration: 1-2 hours
Our course consists of 4 modules
● Working at Height Legislation
● General Safety
● Step Ladders
● Straight and Extendable Ladders
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for everyone, all levels, from managers and supervisors to operators and staff who are required to use ladders or stepladders as part of their job role.
Do You Comply With Working at Height Regulations?
The law calls for a sensible, proportionate approach to managing risk, and further guidance on what you should do before deciding if a ladder is the right type of equipment for a particular task is provided in Working at height.
In addition to this course we are able to provide Working at Heights courses either online see the link below or practical assessment via our on-site training company Kentra Training Limited www.kentratraining.co.uk The website also contains details for Harness and Mobile Tower courses which may be of interest, these are not compulsory but could be the next step in your ongoing training program.