Warehouse Safety Awareness
Warehousing and storage cover a wide range of activities that can result in various hazards and risks. Effective health and safety management involves you, the employer, looking at the risks that arise in the workplace and then putting sensible health and safety measures in place to control them. By doing this you can protect your most valuable asset, your employees, as well as members of the public from harm. You will also help protect your premises, goods, equipment and reputation.
● This course is in accordance with UK Health and Safety legislation
● Fully online course, ongoing assessment, no time limits
● Confirmation email on completion of each module
● On successful completion of the course your will be able to download your certificate immediately
● Approximate duration: 1-2 hours
Our course consists of 3 modules
● Legislation – parts one, two and three.
● An introduction to Warehouse Safety, – parts one, two and three.
● Warehouse storage – parts one and two
Who Should Take This Course?
As an employer, you may need to implement measures that to help to accidents in the warehouse. This course will also be useful to employees, supervisors and their safety representatives to identify and help to prevent accidents occuring. The course requires little or no previous knowledge, we would recommend this course as part of your Warhouse induction system, as we have developed the program so that it will be appropriate to all staff levels and is suitable for all industries. The course can also be used as part of refresher training for existing workers.
In addition to this course we also offer on-line Manual handling, Fire, LOLER and PUWER all of which are relevant to the warehousing environment, these individual courses cover the subjects more in-depth.
We are able to provide various on-site training courses for use on the many types of machinery used in Warehousing and Distribution by Kentra Training Limited Course syllabuses are available on our website www.kentratraining.co.uk